Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is here again! I'll be celebrating with my family tomorrow, so I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving tonight.

And, since one of the things I am most thankful for is you, my wonderful readers, I wanted to leave you with a little treat from my current work-in-progress. One of my advanced readers called after reading this and told me that above all else, one certain line absolutely can't be cut from this... See if you can guess which line! *grin*

Nauti Dreams (unedited excerpt)

Her knees were weakening. She could feel her legs turning to mush, right along with her objections. This was Natches. Wicked, erotic Natches. His kisses were a flame that burned to the icy core of her. His touch was an inferno, warming her from the inside out.

And she needed to be warm. Just for a little while. She needed to be warmed by him, just one more time.

As his lips moved over her neck, her arms found strength. As his hands pushed beneath the hem of her jeans, she struggled against him, pushing at his arms.

“Easy Chay.”

“Not easy.” She nipped at his neck, clearly surprising him as she tugged at his t shirt. She wanted him bare as well. She wanted to feel him against her, bare flesh to bare flesh. She needed it.

He whipped the shirt from his body and tossed it aside as her hands went to his belt then. Shaking, uncertain, her fingers pulled and tugged at his belt.

“There you go Chay. Get naughty for me.”

She tore at the metal button, then eased the zipper over the hard, throbbing length of his cock. She eased it down slowly, working it over the stiff ridge as a hard growl passed his lips.

He wanted her naughty? She wasn’t naughty, she was starving for him. Five years of pent up hunger blazed through her, erupting from a well of need that she’d had no idea existed within her.

7 comments:

Jennifer A. Ray said...

OMG, this is soooo good!!! I want more!

Natalie S. said...

Oh this one is going to be good. I can't want to for this release!

Natalie, loves the Nauti boys

Tricia Len said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia Len said...

WoW! Lara I swear that you know every one of my fantasies.

Jo said...

Thanks Lora. This was a great way to start off my weekend. I can't wait until this releases.

Unknown said...

Oh My! What a wonderful way to tease a reader first thing in the morning. I love it! I hope it doesn't get changed at all!

Happy Thanksgiving!

ShellBell said...

Pure torture - August is so far away!