Sunday, March 30, 2008

The folks over at Millennium Promotion Services have cooked up a fantastic book trailer for Wicked Pleasure!




Wicked Pleasure
Book 9 of the Bound Hearts Series
ISBN: 0312368720
Publisher: St. Martin’s
Coming May 2008
Pre-Order From Amazon
Read Excerpt
View Book Peek

Jaci Wright has been running from Cameron Falladay, for seven years now. Fears of the desires he arouses in her, and the knowledge of the relationship he wanted with her spurred her to run, to find a life that kept hertraveling the globe and out of his reach. His and his twin brother’s.

But now, life has come full circle. A new job has placed Jaci in the Sinclair mansion with Cameron and his brother Chase. And Cam is tired of waiting. It’s hard enough to face accepting a relationship with Cam, knowing what he wants, but having the world her lover’s brother touches her as well fills her with dread. Gossip, rumors and the tattered tales of juicy secrets fill the society she now moves within. Can she face the world knowing she’s a lover to both men, or will her hesitancy and her fears destroy her chance ofhappiness forever.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lora, I just discovered your books about 6 months ago thanks to a friend. I have been buying them up like crazy, first in ebooks because I could not wait to find the Paperback version and now I am slowing getting them all in paperback. I just read Wicked Pleasure this past week. It was a wonderful read, I could not put it down.

JerseyNanny said...

Lora,

I absolutely can't wait for Nathan's Story! It's been such a tease finding out little snippets of info throughout the other books! I'm skipping class on the August release date and spending the day in my dorm devouring it!
Donka!!!!
Merci!!!!
Gracious!

Lynzie