Tuesday, March 02, 2010



Black Jack is Available Today!

"With powerfully written fight scenes, stimulating love scenes, and a surprise ending, BLACK JACK will worm its way into your heart." Natalie ~ Romance Junkies ~ Read more at RomanceJunkies.com

Black Jack by Lora Leigh
Publisher: St. Martin's (Available March 2, 2010)
ISBN-10: 0312945825
ISBN-13: 978-0312945824

The Secret Service can't control him. The British government can't silence him. But renegade agent Travis Caine is one loose cannon you don't want to mess with, so his commanders cut him a break--and cut him loose. His new HQ is America's top intelligence force, Elite Ops. His new code name is "Black Jack". And his new assignment is to die for.

She's smart, sexy, scintillating--and one of Elite Ops' savviest agents. Lillian Belle's code name is "Night Hawk", and Travis certainly wouldn't mind flying a few midnight maneuvers with her. But when their mission turns into a red-hot game of danger, deceit, and double-crossed signals, Travis begins to wonder: Can he trust her? Can he resist her?

PURCHASE FROM AMAZON

Read an Adult excerpt at Lora's site HERE.

Meet Lora Leigh + Many More Authors at RAW2010!
http://www.readerappreciationweekend.com/

Where to find MORE News from Lora Leigh...


Website
http://www.loraleigh.com

6 comments:

Terri H said...

I finished Black Jack today, and I really loved it. Travis is one of my favorite Elite Ops heroes, and Lilly is a great heroine - strong yet vulnerable. Great story!

Mary G said...

Already got Black Jack. You spoiled us ths time. Guilty Pleasure, Nauti Deceptions & Black Jack released close together.
Thanks

Elaine said...

SPOILER ALERT!!



I finished Black Jack last night and the epilogue confused me. The second paragraph mentions "Jared Malone." I am assuming they mean Jordan, but Jared, her brother, arrives a little later.

In the first paragraph on p. 350, "she stared at the father she thought she had lost." Is her father alive or not?

Except for the editing problems, the book was wonderful of course. I read everything you write and can't decide which series is my favorite. I love all of them.

Ria Cruz said...

Just finished reading Black Jack and I really enjoyed it. Going to start Nauti Deceptions next.

Clarice said...

I loved the Elite Ops series but Black Jack is not what I expected....probably because it seemed like the story was more about Night Hawk's past instead of Black Jack's which is what it should have been about like the previous Elite Ops books. I do understand that Night Hawk is a major part of the story but it shouldn't have been about "her" but about Black Jack and the Man he used to be.

I'm sort of confused....in Wild Card Jordan Malone is said to be only 5 years older than Nathan or Noah, but in the SEALS series, in the book Hidden Agenda, he was said to be in his early 40's already, and during that time Noah was not even 30 yet because that was the time when he was a captive of Diego Fuentes. And Jordan was also said to be married but childless in the SEALS series, but in the OPS series he was die-hard bachelor????....so which is which????

Elessa said...

I love ELITE OPS serie very much. The books are so amazing that I could not tear myself away from these stories. I'm from Russia and I'm really looking forvard the story about Hell Raiser. And about Lilly sisters. About Raisa, Nissa... I hope so to meet your wonderful heroes again. And thank you VERY MUCH.