Thursday, July 10, 2008

RESCUE ME -- #21 on the NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER LIST!

Thank you so much for all your emails and comments on ATLANTA HEAT. I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate the feedback.

The second book in the Elite Ops series, MAVERICK is finished!
Risa Clay is still tormented by the nightmares of the past, and Micah Sloane, former Mossad agent is determined to vanquish them…the nightmares and the assassin hired to kill her.


BENGAL HEART, Cabal’s story is the next full length novel on my writing schedule. Remember Cassa Hawkins, the journalist from Tanner’s Scheme? She will be Cabal’s mate. Right now I’m typing away on a novella featuring someone you’ll meet in WILD CARD. So no deets right now. LOL



Check out the new cover of NAUTI DREAMS!


Natches Mackay separated himself from his family years ago, except for the two cousins who gave him the only family he’d known. Now he’s being dragged back into his father’s life in ways that could destroy him and the one woman who tempts him beyond reason: Government Agent Chaya Dane, who has fought to put her own past behind her. A mission in Somerset, Kentucky, brings her back into the dreams of Natches—and into the shadows cast by his father, suspected in the theft of government missiles. And it could cost Chaya more than she ever imagined.






Be sure and check back for an exclusive-to-the-blog NAUTI DREAMS excerpt. Also, I'll be announcing winners of the contest soon!


As always I'd love to hear from you, feel free to email me. Come join the fun on the forum!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on Rescue Me :)

I'm so glad to hear Risa will get a HEA. She definitely, definitely deserves one after the hell she was put through. And Micah sounds intriguing *g*

Love the title Bengal Heart.

No deets on the novella? Uh oh. Don't you know one of my nicknames is Deets for a reason? I'll be scouring WC with that in mind after the first read ;)

Congrats on all the upcoming releases. I'm looking forward to them.

Kat