Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's been a while. I had several emails reminding me that my blog was suffering, and they were so right. Thank you to those readers who reminded me to post. I get overwhelmed with deadlines and sometimes, I forget to keep you updated as I should, and that's very bad of me. But there are more upcoming books for your reading pleasure. At least, I do hope you find pleasure in reading them.

Lets start first with this weekends booksigning.
I'll be in Kingsport Tennessee this weekend, signing all my available print books. So, if you're close enough to come out visit, we would love to see you. Also signing with me is Trista Michaels you can visit her website at www.tristamichaels.com She'll be signing for her novella in White Hot Holidays from Ellora's Cave.
Also there will be the owner of Samhain Publishing, Christina Brashear with many Samhain Prints for your pleasure. You'll want to check out these books and if you have any questions for Samhain she will be there to answer them.

That books signing will be held at Book Rack, 2400 Ft. Henry Drive, Kingsport, TN 37664
Phone # 423-245-1234

We look forward to seeing you there.

And what's upcoming?
Be watching in the next few days for excerpts from Forbidden Pleasures and Hidden Agenda's releasing June 2007. I promise, just another day or two and I'll have those here.

Thanks for checking and I hope to see you at the booksigning this weekend.

1 comment:

panther57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.