Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today has been a good day. Not only did I finish a very difficult chapter in the Forbidden Pleasure manuscript, but I got a call from my editor.
St. Martins has asked me to do an anthology with Cherry Adair and Cindy Gerard set to release sometime in 2008.
These are two of my favorite authors and the chance to do this anthology with them is really exciting for me. Now I'm nervous too though. LOL
But, I'm sure you want to hear more about the Bound Hearts. Its progressing well, though some chapters are slower than others. I just passed the 25,000 word mark, about 125 pages and working my way into the loss of my hero's phenomenal control. For three years he's managed to hold back his dominance and extreme sexuality, but it's breaking free.
Talk about a man walking a tight rope.
I actually have fallen very much in love with Mac.
John 'Mac' McCoy. A former computer programmer turned farmer. (He hated the office) So he's taken over his father's large farm and he deals with horses, cattle and tractors instead. Yet, he's one of the most dominant males I think I've written and I'm loving getting to know him.
My heroine, Keiley, is strong, a bit shy, but he's met his match in her. She's of course having tons of fun breaking her husbands control, while never realizing what lies behind it.
Its going to be interesting to see her reaction I think. LOL
And that's all for tonight. It's time to try to finish another chapter before heading to bed.
And don't forget, this weekend you can find me at the Kingsport Times Women's Expo in Kingsport Tennessee. I'll be signing books with Mary Wine and several other wonderful authors. I hope you can find time to visit us. We'll be there in the wonderful costumes Mary makes, and she's promised me a new chemise. I can't wait to see it.
As always, wishing you lots of coffee, romance and good books to read. See you soon.

No comments: