Monday, October 23, 2006

WICKED SACRIFICE

Books IV and V of the Bound Hearts is now up for pre-order at amazon.com in the volume titled Wicked Sacrifice.
This volume contains WICKED INTENT and SACRIFICE and releases Nov. 30, 2006. It will also be listed as pre-order at Dreams By Night www.dreamsbynight.com within the next two weeks or so, in Autographed prints.

I've tried to post this notice to Yahoo groups, but alas, between my server email and yahoogroups, there seems to be a problem in communications. LOL

And be watching soon for books VI and VII and in May 2007, the first full length Bound Hearts novel will release in Mass Market paperback from St. Martins.

I hope you continue to enjoy the Bound Hearts, as well as the other upcoming novels.

1 comment:

latesia said...

I just wanted to say that I love your books. You and Angela Knight are my favorites for when I need to relax and take my mind off of everyday life. Your books create a great fantasy world for those of us who are too busy to create our own.