Friday, January 05, 2007

Hidden Agenda's

I'm back to work on Hidden Agenda's the third book in the SEAL's series.
This is Kell Krieger's book, you meet him in Dangerous Games. The editor asked for some fairly heavy revisions, so I decided to just rewrite, since the changes she wanted called for a massive plot change.
I'm on a 10,000 word a night deadline. That's about 50 to 60 pages. I managed 100 last night, but its been slower today. Of course, I had to do the post office, etc today and we're still do major cleanup from switching the offices around. So hopefully before I head to bed, I'll at least get close.
The editor previewed the first 10,000 this morning and gave a resounding YES in terms of how well she liked it. So I'm heading on with it.
Keep me in your prayers. With this schedule, I'm going to need them. LOL
And don't forget, Dangerous Games releases February 5, 2006. I'll have an excerpt up soon for it as well, so be sure to keep checking back.

No comments: