Sunday, January 07, 2007

I have a very important question to ask of you.
I was going to post this last night, but I had company. My mother, daughter brother and sister in law, so the house was pretty full and I didn't get a chance to come in and post. I was exhausted by time I got my bath and headed to bed. I think I passed out when my head hit the pillow. LOL

But, as to my question. I want to invite you to head over to my FORUM and answer the post titled A Question. For the time being comments aren't turned on here because with my schedule, I have a very hard time answering posts in a timely manner. I'm still more than a month behind answering email, but I promise, I am making headway on it.
But please, pop over to the forum and answer the question if you have time. I'm really interested in the replies as several conversations I've had with friends in the last few days has caused me to wonder about certain things. So I'm asking for your opinions now too.
I look forward to seeing your answers.

No comments: