Friday, September 15, 2006

I didn't get to write a lot today. I found a plot error in Hidden Agenda's that needed to be worked on and I wanted to think about it before I changed it. I'll be starting on that tonight after dinner. I did make arrangements to head to Lake Cumberland tomorrow though. I want to do some more research on the area and get some pictures for the next Nauti book, Nauti Nights. I have the idea fairly planted in my head but I need to see the area to see how its going to work. So we're off on a research trip tomorrow. Which will be fun. I've been putting in a lot of long hours on refinining the plot for Hidden Agendas and getting it moving so it will be a nice break I think.
Be watching the website, we're going to have an excerpt of Harmony's Way up there sometime next week. I'm really excited about the release of this book. Harmony was just special. A female Lion Breed with some interesting issues. And Lance. I feel in love with Lance. Im hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, even if Lance did make me pull hair out. He was stubborn too.
And if you're looking for a really good book to read this week, check out Naughty Little Secrets by Shelley Bradley at
www.mybookstoreandmore.com I love Shelley's writing, and in Naughty Little Secrets, she took me on a wonderful romantic and completely sexy adventure. I think you'll enjoy it as well. And be sure to stop by the forum and chat with Shelley anytime. We have some wonderful authors that mix and mingle on the forum and we all love meeting new friends. You can find us by going to www.loraleigh.com enter the site, then click on Chat and Schedule at the side bar. Once you've went to the next page, scroll down just slightly and you'll see the enter link. Come in an play with all the writers and readers that pop in through the day.
Until Sunday, I hope you have great books to read, wonderful friends to share them with, and lots of coffee to keep your day moving bright.

No comments: