Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm tired. LOL
I finished just a fix or two here and there and sent Tanner's Scheme out to my CP. It will be out to Berkley within a week or so.
Now, I'll be finishing Hidden Agendas. I had most of it, but I knew it needed some fixes and I wasn't certain what. Which is the reason I laid it aside while I finished Tanner. I needed time to think about it and time to consider it. I think I have it figured out now. I should have it finished in just a few weeks I predict. I'll then be back on schedule. Which is very important. I have 8 more books to complete between Berkley and St. Martins, and getting behind is not an option at this point. *deep sigh* I need more hours in the day. LOL
Thank all of you for your emails. I'm working my way through them now. And those who have posted on the forum and the loraleighchatters list in regards to the excerpts, thank you. It keeps me going and it keeps me trying to write books you'll enjoy.
And now, onward I go. I think I need more coffee. LMAO

No comments: