Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome to my Blog. This is mostly for day to day updates on what I'm doing in regards to the books I'm writing and whats coming out soon. You'll find, hopefully, daily updates of where I'm at on which particular book and any insights I can give you into the characters I'm writing. For more interaction you can find my live forum on the Chat and Schedule link to my website, but here, you can find daily, I hope, information on what's going on and what's upcoming. And speaking of what I'm working on now. TANNER'S SCHEME. Yes, I know you've been waiting on this one for a while now. Tanner's story is halfway finished and the advanced readers are loving it so far. Tanner has thrown a few kinks into the story, but hopefully, I'm managing to keep up with him. He's definitely a different sort of Breed, and Scheme is giving that Bengal Breed a real run for his money. Writing this one is turning into an adventure and lots of fun. Im hoping to have it finished soon. I just started on it the first of this month and I'm crossing my fingers for the ending to come no longer than the end of the month. Let's see if I can stick to that. 201 pages and heading into a new chapter tonight. Cabal just showed up. This could get interesting.

No comments: