Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tanner's Scheme is nearly finished now. I'm going over the file, start to finish to lay in a few more things before I put THE END to it. It's been an adventure, writing Tanner. More so than I ever thought it would be.
There's so much going on right now. I keep hesitating to post because sometimes, I get overwhelmed. LOL
The wrap up on the shooting for the video trailer of Dangerous Games is nearly completed. I've held back talking about this, simply because I get so excited. The actors are incredibly wonderful and those in charge of putting everything together have done such a wonderful job. I can't wait until its ready to show.
We've found a site that it can download from so I'll be able to put it up on the website, along with the trailers for The Man Within and Elizabeth's Wolf. Everything should be ready for the October deadline on that.
Dangerous Games is also at amazon.com for pre-order. Dangerous Games is my longest novel yet, part of the SEAL series that St. Martins purchased. It releases in Feb. 07 and I have to say, I consider it one of my best books. Easily as good as Elizabeth's Wolf.
Once the trailer goes up, there will also be a contest running as well with a drawing held before Christmas to give away the goodies. The prizes will be listed in the days ahead.
And now I'm heading back to the completion of Tanner. Once I have the fill ins done, I can put the ending to it, and post an excerpt here. Also be watching soon for excerpts to Harmony's Way and Dangerous Games.
Until later....

No comments: